Mother & Daughter handcrafted jewelry… made with love! Feather hair extensions, unique feather earrings and gemstone, beaded, pendant necklaces, earrings, bracelets & more!
***All pieces are unique, handmade and one-of-a-kind!***
- How long have you been designing accessories? My mom, Sheri, and I started designing in April of this year.
- Where do you get your design inspiration? Just about anywhere! We really love color!
- What is the best perk in being a designer? You get to be creative, and the BEST part is the feedback. We get a lot of compliments!
- What is the most difficult aspect of running your own boutique, and why? i.e. design, production, sales, finance, advertising? I would saythe most difficult part is keeping up on stock. We do our best to stock products but they tend to go extremely fast. We LOVE social networking as out form of advertising, and Etsy makes it easy for sales and financing =).
- What’s your favorite part about conceptualizing a design? The end product. It’s cool to see something laid out, from scratch, and seeing it completed.
- How long does it usually take you to construct a piece? It depends. It can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- What are some of your accomplishments as a designer? We are excited to be a part of a huge art and music event in Indianapolis called “Oranje”this month. This will be our first booth after only being in business for 5 months.
- What trends do you see being big for 2012? I think feathers will still be in style, maybe more of the earrings than the extensions, plus other accessories like necklaces.
- How would you define your personal style? Our personal style is sort of boho mixed with comfort.
- What other experience do you have in the fashion industry (stylist, retail, marketing, etc.)? We have a lot to do with marketing in the fashion industry.
- Where can readers buy your clothes/jewelry? You can buy our handmade jewelry and accessories on www.withlovemarie.etsy.com
Send a message to their Etsy shop for CUSTOM pieces.
All Indianapolis residents go see the With Love, Marie booth @ORANJE on September 17th!
www.oranjeindy.com for more information.